Actor / Entertainer
^^^ Check their page to see Here I have listed reviews from various Companies I have worked for, along with reviews from children’s parties… proof I can do what I said I can 😉
Children’s Parties Reviews https://www.facebook.com/shooting.star.parties/?ref=page_internaleven more wonderful reviews and updates on what we have been up to!…..
- Sammy was AMAZING! She was approachable, flexible and friendly. She had the kids captivated from the off set and she kept them all engaged through out the party. She also made Arthur the centre of the show. His own words were ”my party was awesome!’ Friends have even commented on how good and professional Sammy was and will certainly look to book yourselves again in the future!
- Sammy did fantastic job as the greatest showman!! Maci was so excited and has not stopped talking about it since Saturday!!! Highly recommend to everyone!!! Thank you for hosting an amazing 7th birthday party for my daughter!!
- Sammy came as Rapunzel and I’ve got to say she was absolutely fantastic! From the moment she started right to the very end, the children were entertained with lots of different games, activities, challenges etc!! Everyone loved her!! Very entertaining!! I was so pleased to have chosen shooting star parties to entertain our party and would definitely recommend you to others!! Lottie along with her friends really had a fabulous time. Thankyou. Would definitely use you again!!
- We had Sammy and she was fantastic with the kids and most importantly my daughter loved her, we had a my little pony party and she came up with such a fantastic story line all the kids loved it. Would use shooting star parties again in a heart beat
- Sammy made it to the venue despite the weather and helped us set us for the party. We were initially concerned that some of the boys would get bored with a princess but Sammy was able to keep all the kids (and parents) entertained for 2 hours. Thanks to Sammy for giving my girls a lovely birthday!
- Fantastic!! Sammy did Rapunzel today for my daughters party!!
- Absolutly amazing!
- Marcus (Spider-Man) and Sammy (Wonder Woman) made a special appearance today for my little nephew’s 3rd birthday party.. I would like to thank them sincerely he absolutely loved it. Although initially he was a little over whelmed Spider-Man didn’t give up and they soon became best-friends.. They looked the part and interacted well with the children. The balloons went down well too. Would definitely recommend them to anyone. Thank you again..
- Sammy was great today and Megan said after the party that she will remember today forever! She didn’t know anything about ‘Poppy’ coming beforehand and was so excited. Once again thank you for your help. Kind regards
- Sammy was absolutely fabulous, she was really lovely with the children. She started off in the entertainment ring, where she seemed to have them in the palm of her hand and even the adults watching were smiling and laughing, then she heading off down the field with a group of delighted children in tow for more fun and games! What a lovely girl!
- Sammy was fab! Please say thank you to her. Nothing was too much trouble and quite a few parents asked what agency she came from. Thanks so much, Ruth”
- Hi Gemma and all you team,Just to say a massive thank you for your support with Sunday’s Newark Festival, it is always a pleasure to work with you.Your stage show was brilliant, face painters and balloon modellers, parachute artists were amazing!From myself and all the team, a BIG thank you! Many thanks
- Just thought I’d drop a quick email of feedback from the party today. Sammy did a fantastic job this afternoon! She kept the children entertained with her variety of games! The children had a brilliant time! Thank you so much!
- Sammy came and was Queen Elsa from Frozen, she arrived well over half an hour before the party which gave her time to get ready, but also our little guests didn’t see her arrive and spoil some of the allusion.She had the group of 5 year olds entranced for easily over an hour which we had booked for, she was kind and caring towards the children but also very competent at getting them to follow instructions…. We would happily and have recommended Shooting Stars to other friends for their parties and want to give Gemma & Sammy a massive thank-you for making Evangeline’s 5th party another magical one….”
- Sammy was brilliant at what she did and the children thoroughly enjoyed him her there, especially Ava. There wasn’t as many children as we expected and it was a little hectic due to Ava’s older sister having her party in the other room but Sammy coped really well with all of this and managed to keep the little ones entertained. We will definitely recommend you and use your service in the future. Thank you
- I just wanted to message you to say thank you so much for arranging Sammy for my wee boys birthday. She was FANTASTIC!!! she didn’t have the easiest job with some very noisy and boisterous boys but she handled them superbly. Jack had a ball and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending her to anyone looking for an entertainer. Thanks again!
- May I just say the hugest thank you to you for the Jubilee Park event that you attended. My son is autistic and never joins in anything but stayed with you the whole time. He was completely mesmerised by you both and despite his outbursts of ‘sillyness’ or ‘rude words’ you continued to involve him and let him join in. From the bottom of my heart I thank you for not judging and letting my boys be involved. It was a fantastic afternoon and he still talks of you and how fantastic you were. You all made his day and made him so happy. He even still refers to himself as “Mr giggle pants” as that’s what name you gave him.
Reviews from past companies
Talegate Theatre Productions – James Worthington
- “Samantha has been a real asset to our productions. Over the years she has taken on different challenges from interactive dining events to pantomime tours with a professional manner and creative flair.”
Shooting Star Parties – Gemma Mills
- Sammy is one of my favourite people I have ever worked with, just a joy to have on my team. I brought Sammy in to do a large show with us initially, threw her in at the deep end with a difficult comedy character, and she nailed it! Normally my staff work for up to a year before becoming a head entertainer and going out on their own, but Sammy was there in two months. I genuinely do not think that her enthusiasm, professionalism and huge heart can be topped. She is an incredibly talented performer, and always has a place with us at Shooting Star Parties.
Curious Creations –
- (currently being written)
Jamie Marcus Productions – Julie Fox
- (currently being written)
The Blue Room – Steve Gillard
“Sammy was a wonderful, hard-working, dedicated presence throughout our production of Midsummer Night’s Dream. Throwing herself into the role of Puck, she brought a wonderful skill and willingness to try anything that was thrown at her. Fantastically chameleonic, I would whole-heartedly recommend working with this exciting young actor.” – Stephen Gillard (Artistic Director of The Blue Room, Lincoln.)
Theatre Reviewer – Jenni Rayner 1st Class MA in English Literature
- Sleeping Beauty Pantomime Tour Review –http://lilliteraturereviews.blogspot.com/2018/12/talegate-theatre-company-sleeping.html
- Wind in the willows open air show Review- https://lilliteraturereviews.blogspot.com/2021/06/wind-in-willows.html?fbclid=IwAR2DSIumJCfoF1hyISlA9nXfDgsgt7-7pzjAj0wF-hAy6-sN94SYBR-qPV8